PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sanderson Farms Championship Info and Peter Kuest Odds to Win
- Date: October 5-7, 2023
- Location: Jackson, Mississippi
- Course: Country Club of Jackson
- Par: 72 / 7,461 yards
- Purse: $8.2M
- Kuest Odds to Win: +3100
Peter Kuest is in 25th position with a score of -9, as The Sanderson Farms Championship enters the final round.
In his 11 tournaments during the past year, Peter Kuest has a best finish of fourth and an average finish of 34th, with one top five.
This tournament is located in Jackson, Mississippi from October 5-7. A total of 144 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $8.2M. The 7,461-yard course is a par 72, and Mackenzie Hughes is the previous winner.
Kuest’s Recent Performance
- Fortinet Championship: 70-72 (-2) – Missed cut
- Wyndham Championship: 66-69-69-72 (-4) – Finished 45th
- 3M Open: 71-66-70-70 (-7) – Finished 50th
- Barracuda Championship: 68-70-71-71 (-4) – Finished 59th
Kuest’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Kuest’s average finish has been 45th.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Kuest has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -6 in his past five events.
- Kuest last teed off at Country Club of Jackson in 2023. He finished 25th in the tournament.
- He completed one par or better round when he last teed off at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!