PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Phil Mickelson Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Mickelson Odds to Win: +20000
The 2023 U.S. Open, a par-70, 7,423-yard tournament at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California, will feature a plethora of participants, including Phil Mickelson. The tournament will be held June 15-18.
Mickelson has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 30th, in his four tournaments during the past year (including one top 10).
Matthew Fitzpatrick is the previous winner for the event, which takes place June 15-18 in Los Angeles, California. A prize pool of $15M will be up for grabs when 156 golfers take to the course, which is set up as a par 70 that measures 7,423 yards.
Mickelson’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 73-72-75-70 (+10) – Finished 58th
- Masters Tournament: 71-69-75-65 (-8) – Finished second
- The Open Championship: 72-77 (+5) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 78-73 (+11) – Missed cut
Mickelson’s Stats, Trends
- Mickelson has one top-five finish in his past 10 trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 46th over that span.
- In Mickelson’s last 10 appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend seven times.
- Mickelson failed to make the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament (in 2022).
- Mickelson has finished in the top five in one of his past five events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five tournaments.
- Mickelson has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He posted an average score relative to par of +1 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!