PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Robby Shelton Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Shelton Odds to Win: +7000
Robby Shelton is one of the golfers looking to win the $7,700,000.00 prize at the the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30.
Shelton has played in 16 tournaments in the past year. His best finish was sixth, his average finish was 29th, and he made the cut 12 times (75.0%).
The 7,456-yard, par 71 course in Vallarta, Mexico will serve as host to a field of 144 golfers. A prize pool of $7.7M is on the line, as well, as the field chases the title of champion, currently held by Jon Rahm.
Shelton’s Recent Performance
- Valero Texas Open: 73-69-72-67 (-7) – Finished 15th
- Valspar Championship: 72-75 (+5) – Missed cut
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 72-78 (+6) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 70-75-73-71 (+1) – Finished 39th
- The Honda Classic: 73-67-66-69 (-5) – Finished 21st
Shelton’s Stats, Trends
- Shelton has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five appearances.
- Shelton has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score of -4 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!