PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP Info and Robby Shelton Odds to Win
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino CC
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Purse: $8.5M
- Shelton Odds to Win: +7000
Robby Shelton is in 12th position with a score of -2, as The ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP enters the final round.
Robby Shelton has a best finish of sixth, and an average finish of 30th, in his 29 tournaments during the past year (including no top fives).
A field of 78 will look to claim previous winner Keegan Bradley’s title and a share of the $8.5M purse when the tournament gets underway October 19-21. The Chiba, Japan course measures 7,079 yards and is set up as a par 70 for this week.
Shelton’s Recent Performance
- Shriners Children’s Open: 72-69 (-1) – Missed cut
- Sanderson Farms Championship: 72-71 (-1) – Missed cut
- Fortinet Championship: 69-68-68-74 (-9) – Finished 19th
- Wyndham Championship: 72-75 (+7) – Missed cut
Shelton’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Shelton has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Shelton has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He finished -9 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- When Shelton last competed at this course in 2023, he placed 12th.
- In Shelton’s last time golfing this course, he posted one of the day’s best five scores in one round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!