PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Russell Henley Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Henley Odds to Win: +4000
Russell Henley has his calendar booked for May 25-28, when he’ll take part in the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, which is held at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas.
In his 19 events during the past year, Henley has one win and an average finish of 26th, with three top fives.
Fort Worth, Texas will play host to the event from May 25-28, as 120 players hit the 7,209-yard, par 70 course seeking a share of the $8.7M purse. Sam Burns is the previous winner.
Henley’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 73-74 (+7) – Missed cut
- RBC Heritage: 72-66-66-70 (-10) – Finished 19th
- Masters Tournament: 73-67-71-70 (-7) – Finished fourth
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 72-74-66-70 (-6) – Finished 19th
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 71-75-70-74 (+2) – Finished 53rd
Henley’s Stats, Trends
- Henley has finished in the top five once in his past five appearances.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five events.
- In his past five appearances, Henley has finished within five shots of the leader once. He posted a score that was better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
- In four consecutive rounds, Henley has finished within five strokes of the best score of the day.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!