PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
TOUR Championship Info and Russell Henley Odds to Win
- Date: August 24-26, 2023
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Previous Winner: Rory McIlroy
- Henley Odds to Win: +7000
The 2023 TOUR Championship, a par-70, 7,346-yard tournament at East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta, Georgia, will feature a plethora of golfers, including Russell Henley. The event will take place August 24-26.
Henley has competed in 22 tournaments in the past 12 months. He won one, and his average finish was 20th, with three top fives.
A field of 30 will look to claim previous champion Rory McIlroy’s title when the tournament gets underway August 24-26. The Atlanta, Georgia course measures 7,346 yards and is set up as a par 70 for this week.
Henley’s Recent Performance
- BMW Championship: 69-69-70-63 (-9) – Finished eighth
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 67-68-67-67 (-11) – Finished sixth
- Wyndham Championship: 62-66-65-69 (-18) – Finished second
- The Open Championship: 73-76 (+7) – Missed cut
- John Deere Classic: 69-68-70-67 (-10) – Finished 35th
Henley’s Stats, Trends
- Over Henley’s last two appearances at this tournament, he’s placed among the top five once with an average finish at the event of eighth.
- In his last two trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut each time.
- In his past five events, Henley has one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five tournaments.
- Henley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his past five events, his average score was -12.
- Henley has delivered seven straight under-par rounds while also finishing with a better-than-average score in eight straight.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!