PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Ryan Fox Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Fox Odds to Win: +8000
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet up to $200 on Ryan Fox, or any player each week, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Ryan Fox is among the participants who will be taking to the course at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas from May 25-28 to compete at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
In the past year, Fox has played in nine events. His best finish was 14th, and his average finish was 27th, with no top fives.
This tournament is located in Fort Worth, Texas from May 25-28. A total of 120 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $8.7M. The 7,209-yard course is a par 70, and Sam Burns is the previous champion.
Fox’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 68-73-71-71 (+3) – Finished 23rd
- RBC Heritage: N/A – Missed cut
- Masters Tournament: 70-71-74-73 (E) – Finished 26th
- Valero Texas Open: 75-75 (+6) – Missed cut
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 74-68-70-71 (-5) – Finished 27th
Fox’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five appearances, Fox’s average finish has been 25th.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Fox has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score of -1 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!