PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
AT&T Byron Nelson Info and Ryan Palmer Odds to Win
- Date: May 11-14, 2023
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 71 / 7,414 yards
- Purse: $9.5M
- Previous Winner: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Palmer Odds to Win: +10000
From May 11-14, Ryan Palmer will hit the links at TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney, Texas to take part in the 2023 AT&T Byron Nelson.
In the past year, Palmer has played in 23 events. His best finish was fifth, and his average finish was 35th, with one top 10.
McKinney, Texas will host the event on the par 71 course measuring 7,414 yards. A total of $9.5M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Kyoung-Hoon Lee is the previous champion at this event.
Palmer’s Recent Performance
- Wells Fargo Championship: 66-72-70-73 (-3) – Finished 35th
- RBC Heritage: 70-72 (E) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 74-73 (+3) – Missed cut
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 69-78 (+3) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 71-73-73-73 (+2) – Finished 53rd
Palmer’s Stats, Trends
- Over Palmer’s last 10 trips to this event, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 three times. He has an average finish of 25th over that span.
- In his last 10 appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend eight times.
- In 2022 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Palmer finished fifth.
- In his past five tournaments, Palmer’s average finish has been 44th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five events.
- Palmer hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five tournaments, with an average finish of 44th.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past five appearances.
- Palmer last teed off at TPC Craig Ranch in 2022. He placed fifth in the tournament.
- He ended with the round’s top score once the last time he played an event at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!