PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fortinet Championship Info and Ryan Palmer Odds to Win
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Location: Napa, California
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Purse: $8.4M
- Previous Winner: Max Homa
- Palmer Odds to Win: +8000
The 2023 Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North) in Napa, California is scheduled for September 14-16, and Ryan Palmer is one of the linksmen aiming to take down the tournament and grab a piece of the $8,400,000.00 prize.
Palmer has a best finish of eighth, and an average finish of 38th, in his 22 events during the past year (including nine made cuts).
The 7,123-yard course in Napa, California, playing as a par 72 for this event, will host 156 competitors seeking a share of the $8.4M purse. Max Homa won the event the last time it was held.
Palmer’s Recent Performance
- Wyndham Championship: 74-70 (+4) – Missed cut
- 3M Open: 71-68 (-3) – Missed cut
- Barracuda Championship: 69-73 (E) – Missed cut
- John Deere Classic: 69-72 (-1) – Missed cut
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 70-67-67-72 (-12) – Finished 33rd
Palmer’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, Palmer has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past five events.
- Palmer has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -12 relative to par in his only made cut in his past five events.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!