PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
BMW Championship Info and Sahith Theegala Odds to Win
- Date: August 17-19, 2023
- Location: Olympia Fields, Illinois
- Course: Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,366 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Patrick Cantlay
- Theegala Odds to Win: +15000
Mark your calendar for August 17-19, when Sahith Theegala and the rest of the field hit the course at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) in Olympia Fields, Illinois to golf in the 2023 BMW Championship.
Theegala has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 30th, in his 27 tournaments during the past year (including seven top 10s).
Patrick Cantlay is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $20M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 50. It will be held August 17-19 from Olympia Fields, Illinois and hosted at the par 70 course that spans 7,366 yards.
Theegala’s Recent Performance
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 67-68-69 (-7) – Finished 25th
- 3M Open: 72-67 (-3) – Missed cut
- The Open Championship: 79-68 (+5) – Missed cut
- Genesis Scottish Open: 71-69 (E) – Missed cut
- Travelers Championship: 66-70-66-71 (-7) – Finished 52nd
Theegala’s Stats, Trends
- Theegala finished 15th here in 2022 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- In his past five appearances, Theegala’s average finish has been 39th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five appearances.
- Theegala has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events.
- In his past five tournaments, his average score was -7.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!