PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Sahith Theegala Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Theegala Odds to Win: +9000
From June 15-18, Sahith Theegala will hit the links at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California to play in the 2023 U.S. Open.
In the past 12 months, Theegala has played in 27 tournaments. His best finish was second, his average finish was 28th, and he made the cut 25 times (92.6%).
Los Angeles, California will host the event on the par 70 course measuring 7,423 yards. A total of $15M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Matthew Fitzpatrick is the previous champion at this event.
Theegala’s Recent Performance
- RBC Canadian Open: 73-70-71-69 (-5) – Finished 38th
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 76-70-75-76 (+9) – Finished 58th
- PGA Championship: 71-71-71-73 (+6) – Finished 40th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 67-74-71-73 (+1) – Finished 56th
- RBC Heritage: 70-68-67-65 (-14) – Finished fifth
Theegala’s Stats, Trends
- In each of his past two trips to this tournament, Theegala failed to make the cut.
- Theegala has finished in the top five in one of his past five appearances.
- In his past five tournaments, Theegala has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those five times he made the cut.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!