PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
3M Open Info and Sam Bennett Odds to Win
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: $7.8M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Bennett Odds to Win: +12500
Sam Bennett has marked his calendar for July 27-30, when he’ll tee off at the 2023 3M Open, which is held at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota.
Bennett has a best finish of 16th, and an average finish of 34th, in his seven tournaments during the past year (including no top fives).
The 7,431-yard, par 71 course in Blaine, Minnesota will play host to this event from July 27-30. A purse of $7.8M is up for grabs as the field of 156 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Tony Finau.
Bennett’s Recent Performance
- Barracuda Championship: 72-75 (+5) – Missed cut
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 65-75-66-69 (-13) – Finished 29th
- Travelers Championship: 68-70 (-2) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 67-68-79-71 (+5) – Finished 43rd
- RBC Canadian Open: 70-72-70-68 (-8) – Finished 20th
Bennett’s Stats, Trends
- Bennett has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five tournaments.
- Bennett has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!