PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Sam Stevens Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Stevens Odds to Win: +12500
The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, which is held at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, is set for May 25-28, and Sam Stevens will be among those teeing off.
In his 20 events during the past year, Stevens has a best finish of second and an average finish of 38th, with two top fives.
A field of 120 will look to claim previous champion Sam Burns’ title and a share of the $8.7M purse when the tournament gets underway May 25-28. The Fort Worth, Texas course measures 7,209 yards and is set up as a par 70 for this week.
Stevens’ Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 71-72-73-79 (+15) – Finished 72nd
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 65-68-69-69 (-13) – Finished 34th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 70-70-72-72 (E) – Finished 47th
- RBC Heritage: 72-71 (+1) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 72-68-68-66 (-14) – Finished second
Stevens’ Stats, Trends
- Stevens has finished in the top five in one of his past five tournaments.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- In his past five appearances, Stevens has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average twice.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -3 in his past five events.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!