PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
FedEx St. Jude Championship Info and Sam Stevens Odds to Win
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Stevens Odds to Win: +15000
Sam Stevens has marked his calendar for August 10-12, when he’ll tee off at the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship, which is held at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee.
Stevens has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 38th, in his 28 events during the past year (including two top fives).
Memphis, Tennessee will host the event on the par 70 course measuring 7,243 yards. A total of $20M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 70 competitors. Tony Finau is the previous winner at this event.
Stevens’ Recent Performance
- Wyndham Championship: 76-72 (+8) – Missed cut
- 3M Open: 69-69-66-66 (-14) – Finished 10th
- Barracuda Championship: 68-69-71-68 (-8) – Finished 39th
- John Deere Classic: 73-67 (-2) – Missed cut
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 70-70-73-70 (-5) – Finished 74th
Stevens’ Stats, Trends
- Stevens has finished in the top 10 once in his past five tournaments.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- Stevens has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those three times he made the cut.
- Stevens has now posted an under-par score in four straight rounds while also completing four in a row with a better-than-average score.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!