PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Sam Stevens Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Stevens Odds to Win: +7000
A $15,000,000.00 purse is on the line when Sam Stevens plays in the 2023 U.S. Open at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California from June 15-18.
In his 22 tournaments during the past year, Stevens has a best finish of second and an average finish of 38th, with two top fives.
Matthew Fitzpatrick is the previous winner for the event, which takes place June 15-18 in Los Angeles, California. A prize pool of $15M will be up for grabs when 156 golfers take to the course, which is set up as a par 70 that measures 7,423 yards.
Stevens’ Recent Performance
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 72-72-72-76 (+4) – Finished 41st
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 71-66-72-71 (E) – Finished 29th
- PGA Championship: 71-72-73-79 (+15) – Finished 72nd
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 65-68-69-69 (-13) – Finished 34th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 70-70-72-72 (E) – Finished 47th
Stevens’ Stats, Trends
- Stevens finished 49th here in 2022 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- In his past five events, Stevens has had an average finish of 45th.
- Stevens has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those five times he made the cut.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!