PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP Info and Sam Stevens Odds to Win
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino CC
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Purse: $8.5M
- Stevens Odds to Win: +100000
Sam Stevens, at +9, is in 70th position, heading into the fourth round of the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Sam Stevens has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 39th, in his 31 tournaments during the past year (including 20 made cuts).
The course, located in Chiba, Japan, is set up as a par 70 and measures 7,079 yards. From October 19-21, 78 golfers will take aim at a $8.5M purse and hope to claim the title, last won by previous winner Keegan Bradley.
Stevens’ Recent Performance
- Shriners Children’s Open: 67-68-75-65 (-9) – Finished 46th
- Sanderson Farms Championship: 71-73 (E) – Missed cut
- Fortinet Championship: 72-66-72-72 (-6) – Finished 45th
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 69-67-73-66 (-5) – Finished 37th
Stevens’ Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Stevens has had an average finish of 43rd.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five tournaments.
- Stevens hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five appearances, with an average finish of 43rd.
- In his past five tournaments, his average score was -7.
- Stevens last teed off at Accordia Golf Narashino CC in 2023. He placed 70th in the tournament.
- Stevens, in his last event at this course, recorded seven birdies and 12 bogeys.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!