PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
AT&T Byron Nelson Info and Scottie Scheffler Odds to Win
- Date: May 11-14, 2023
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 71 / 7,414 yards
- Purse: $9.5M
- Previous Winner: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Scheffler Odds to Win: +360
Scottie Scheffler will join the action at the 2023 AT&T Byron Nelson, a par-71, 7,414-yard event at TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney, Texas. The event is set for May 11-14 and carries a $9,500,000.00 prize.
In the past 12 months, Scheffler has played in 23 events. He won two, and his average finish was 10th, with nine top fives.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee is the previous winner for the event, which takes place May 11-14 in McKinney, Texas. A prize pool of $9.5M will be up for grabs when 156 golfers take to the course, which is set up as a par 71 that measures 7,414 yards.
Scheffler’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 68-65-69-70 (-12) – Finished 11th
- Masters Tournament: 68-75-71-70 (-4) – Finished 10th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 68-69-65-69 (-17) – Finished first
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 68-72-68-73 (-7) – Finished fourth
- The Genesis Invitational: 70-68-70-68 (-8) – Finished 12th
Scheffler’s Stats, Trends
- Scheffler has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 30th over that span.
- In Scheffler’s most recent four appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend each time.
- The most recent time Scheffler played this event (in 2022), he took 15th.
- In his past five appearances, Scheffler has one win, two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past five tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner three times and with a better-than-average score five times.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those five times he made the cut.
- Scheffler has now posted an under-par score in 11 consecutive rounds.
- In 2022, which was Scheffler’s last time competing at TPC Craig Ranch, he placed 15th in the field.
- He completed one par or better round when he last teed off at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!