PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
FedEx St. Jude Championship Info and Scottie Scheffler Odds to Win
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Scheffler Odds to Win: +650
The par-70, 7,243-yard course at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee is the location for the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship, where Scottie Scheffler will be playing from August 10-12.
In the past 12 months, Scheffler has competed in 23 tournaments. He won two, and his average finish was eighth, with 17 top 10s.
The 7,243-yard course in Memphis, Tennessee, playing as a par 70 for this event, will host 70 competitors seeking a share of the $20M purse. Tony Finau won the event the last time it was held.
Scheffler’s Recent Performance
- The Open Championship: 70-75-72-67 (E) – Finished 23rd
- Genesis Scottish Open: 68-65-67-70 (-10) – Finished third
- Travelers Championship: 63-70-63-65 (-19) – Finished fourth
- U.S. Open: 67-68-68-70 (-7) – Finished third
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 74-73-68-67 (-6) – Finished third
Scheffler’s Stats, Trends
- Scheffler has one top-five finish in his last two trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 24th over that span.
- In his last two appearances at this tournament, Scheffler made the cut each time.
- In his past five events, Scheffler has finished in the top five four times.
- In his past five tournaments, Scheffler finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back three times. He carded a score better than average five times.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -8 in his past five tournaments.
- Scheffler has finished within three strokes of the day’s best score in four consecutive rounds.
- In Scheffler’s last five tournaments at this course, he has finished in the top 20 two times. His average finish at the course is 24th.
- Scheffler has made the cut three times in his last five events at this course.
- He didn’t qualify for the weekend the last time he competed at TPC Southwind in 2022.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!