PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Seamus Power Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Power Odds to Win: +20000
The 2023 U.S. Open at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California is scheduled for June 15-18, and Seamus Power is one of the players looking to emerge victorious at the tournament and grab a piece of the $15,000,000.00 prize.
Power has competed in 23 events in the past 12 months. He won one, and his average finish was 27th, with three top 10s.
This tournament is located in Los Angeles, California from June 15-18. A total of 156 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $15M. The 7,423-yard course is a par 70, and Matthew Fitzpatrick is the previous champion.
Power’s Recent Performance
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 70-73-75-74 (+4) – Finished 41st
- PGA Championship: 75-74 (+9) – Missed cut
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 69-66-69-64 (-16) – Finished 19th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 69-70-67-71 (-7) – Finished 18th
- RBC Heritage: 77-72 (+7) – Missed cut
Power’s Stats, Trends
- In 2022 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Power finished 12th.
- Power has finished in the top 20 in two of his past five tournaments.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Power has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
- In his past five tournaments, his average score was -6.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!