PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Sean O’Hair Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- O’Hair Odds to Win: +15000
Sean O’Hair will tee off at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico for the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta from April 27-30.
In his 14 tournaments during the past year, O’Hair has a best finish of eighth and an average finish of 37th, with seven made cuts.
A total of 144 competitors will head to Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30 for this event, which was last won by Jon Rahm. The prize pool of $7.7M will be shared among the qualified golfers taking to the 7,456-yard, par 71 course this week.
O’Hair’s Recent Performance
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 68-71-71-71 (-7) – Finished 29th
- Valspar Championship: 71-72-68-72 (-1) – Finished 19th
- Puerto Rico Open: 75-68-73-72 (E) – Finished 61st
- The Honda Classic: 74-70 (+4) – Missed cut
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am: 69-73-72-74 (+1) – Finished 65th
O’Hair’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, O’Hair has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five appearances.
- O’Hair has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- O’Hair has now posted an under-par score in four consecutive rounds.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!