PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Sepp Straka Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Straka Odds to Win: +8000
Sepp Straka will join the field at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, a par-70, 7,209-yard event at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas. The tournament is set for May 25-28 and carries a $8,700,000.00 purse.
Straka has competed in 27 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 27th, with three top fives.
The 7,209-yard course in Fort Worth, Texas, playing as a par 70 for this event, will host 120 competitors seeking a share of the $8.7M purse. Sam Burns won the event the last time it was held.
Straka’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 69-71-73-65 (-2) – Finished seventh
- Wells Fargo Championship: 72-74 (+4) – Missed cut
- RBC Heritage: 76-71 (+5) – Missed cut
- Masters Tournament: 70-73-74-78 (+7) – Finished 46th
- Valero Texas Open: 73-70-70-69 (-6) – Finished 22nd
Straka’s Stats, Trends
- Straka did not make the cut in either of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Straka has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past five events, Straka has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- In his past five appearances, his average score was even par.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!