PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fortinet Championship Info and Stephan Jaeger Odds to Win
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Location: Napa, California
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Purse: $8.4M
- Previous Winner: Max Homa
- Jaeger Odds to Win: +2300
The 2023 Fortinet Championship, which is set for September 14-16 at Silverado CC (North) in Napa, California, is a par-72, 7,123-yard tournament that will feature many participants, including Stephan Jaeger.
Jaeger has a best finish of ninth, and an average finish of 32nd, in his 29 tournaments during the past year (including no top fives).
The course, located in Napa, California, is set up as a par 72 and measures 7,123 yards. From September 14-16, 156 golfers will take aim at a $8.4M purse and hope to claim the title, last won by previous champion Max Homa.
Jaeger’s Recent Performance
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 69-65-69-69 (-8) – Finished 20th
- Wyndham Championship: 67-66-64-73 (-10) – Finished 14th
- 3M Open: 71-66-71-66 (-10) – Finished 30th
- Barracuda Championship: 68-70-70-67 (-9) – Finished 34th
- John Deere Classic: 68-69-66-66 (-15) – Finished 13th
Jaeger’s Stats, Trends
- Jaeger has an average finishing position of 37th in his last four appearances at this event.
- Jaeger has two made cuts over his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Jaeger finished 43rd here in 2022 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- In his past five tournaments, Jaeger has finished in the top 20 three times.
- Jaeger has finished with a better-than-average score in each of his last five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, his average score was -10.
- Jaeger has now carded an under-par score in five consecutive rounds while also completing three in a row with a better-than-average score.
- Jaeger last teed off at this course in 2022, placing 43rd in the field.
- When he last entered this course, he finished with a score on the right side of par on three occasions.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!