PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Stephan Jaeger Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Jaeger Odds to Win: +4000
A $7,700,000.00 prize is on the line when Stephan Jaeger plays in the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30.
Jaeger has a best finish of fifth, and an average finish of 30th, in his 29 tournaments during the past year (including three top rounds of the day).
Vallarta, Mexico will play host to the event from April 27-30, as 144 competitors hit the 7,456-yard, par 71 course seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm is the previous champion.
Jaeger’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 70-74 (+2) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 66-72-72-74 (E) – Finished 27th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 74-72-69-70 (-3) – Finished 44th
- The Honda Classic: 71-69-67-67 (-6) – Finished 14th
- The Genesis Invitational: 68-71-71-72 (-2) – Finished 40th
Jaeger’s Stats, Trends
- Jaeger played this event most recently in 2022, and finished 15th.
- Jaeger has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five appearances.
- In his past five tournaments, Jaeger has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those four times he made the cut.
- In 2022, which was Jaeger’s last time competing at Vidanta Vallarta, he placed 15th in the field.
- He ended with the round’s best score once the last time he played an event at this course.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!