PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
PGA Championship Info and Taylor Pendrith Odds to Win
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Pendrith Odds to Win: +12500
As we enter the final round of the PGA Championship, Taylor Pendrith, at +3, is in 20th position.
Taylor Pendrith has competed in 23 events in the last year. His best finish was second, his average finish was 37th, and he made the cut 18 times (78.3%).
The tournament will be held May 18-21 in Rochester, New York, hosted at the par 70, 7,394-yard course. The field of 156 competitors will seek the title held by previous winner Brooks Koepka and a share of the $15M purse.
Pendrith’s Recent Performance
- Wells Fargo Championship: 70-77 (+5) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 65-70-72-68 (-9) – Finished 30th
- RBC Heritage: 73-68 (-1) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 73-73 (+2) – Missed cut
Pendrith’s Stats, Trends
- Pendrith finished 20th here in 2023 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- In his past five events, Pendrith has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five events.
- In his past five tournaments, Pendrith has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- He posted an average score of -3 in his past five tournaments.
- Pendrith last teed off at this course in 2023, finishing 20th in the field.
- He completed one par or better round when he last teed off at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!