PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Thomas Detry Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Detry Odds to Win: +10000
From May 25-28, Thomas Detry will hit the links at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas to compete in the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Detry has played in 18 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 28th, with four top 10s.
The 7,209-yard, par 70 course in Fort Worth, Texas will play host to this event from May 25-28. A purse of $8.7M is up for grabs as the field of 120 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Sam Burns.
Detry’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 74-71-73-68 (+6) – Finished 40th
- RBC Heritage: 74-68 (E) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 71-67-83-73 (+6) – Finished 64th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 70-68-65-72 (-13) – Finished eighth
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 78-69 (+3) – Missed cut
Detry’s Stats, Trends
- Detry has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Detry has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five appearances.
- He posted an average score relative to par of even in his past five appearances.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!