PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
RBC Canadian Open Info and Tommy Fleetwood Odds to Win
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Purse: $9M
- Previous Winner: Rory McIlroy
- Fleetwood Odds to Win: +2100
Tommy Fleetwood is hitting the course at the 2023 RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in Toronto, Canada from June 8-11.
In his 17 events during the past year, Fleetwood has a best finish of third and an average finish of 22nd, with five top 10s.
The 7,264-yard course in Toronto, Canada, playing as a par 72 for this event, will host 156 competitors seeking a share of the $9M purse. Rory McIlroy won the event the last time it was held.
Fleetwood’s Recent Performance
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 70-72 (+2) – Missed cut
- PGA Championship: 72-71-68-71 (+2) – Finished 18th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 65-71-67-70 (-11) – Finished fifth
- RBC Heritage: 69-65-68-71 (-11) – Finished 15th
- Masters Tournament: 72-71-74-74 (+3) – Finished 33rd
Fleetwood’s Stats, Trends
- Fleetwood has finished in the top five in one of his past five appearances.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- In his past five appearances, Fleetwood has posted a score better than average in three of them.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he made the cut.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!