PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
3M Open Info and Tony Finau Odds to Win
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: $7.8M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Finau Odds to Win: +1400
Tony Finau will tee it up at the 2023 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota from July 27-30.
In the past 12 months, Finau has played in 24 tournaments. He won three, and his average finish was 20th, with eight top 10s.
This tournament is located in Blaine, Minnesota from July 27-30. A total of 156 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $7.8M. The 7,431-yard course is a par 71.
Finau’s Recent Performance
- The Open Championship: 73-75 (+6) – Missed cut
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 72-71 (-1) – Missed cut
- Travelers Championship: 69-66-66-70 (-9) – Finished 45th
- U.S. Open: 68-69-72-74 (+3) – Finished 32nd
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 72-70 (+2) – Missed cut
Finau’s Stats, Trends
- Over his last four appearances at this tournament, Finau has earned the victory once. He also has two top-five finishes with an average finish of 14th place.
- Finau made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- In his past five events, Finau has had an average finish of 39th.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Finau has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, since he hasn’t posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five events.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!