PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barracuda Championship Info and Troy Merritt Odds to Win
- Date: July 20-23, 2023
- Location: Truckee, California
- Course: Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood)
- Par: 71 / 7,480 yards
- Purse: $3.8M
- Merritt Odds to Win: +8000
Heading into the final round of the Barracuda Championship, Troy Merritt, at -4, is in 52nd position.
In his 28 tournaments during the past year, Troy Merritt has a best finish of third and an average finish of 41st, with one top 10.
A field of 156 will look to claim previous winner Ryan Gerard’s title and a share of the $3.8M purse when the tournament gets underway July 20-23. The Truckee, California course measures 7,480 yards and is set up as a par 71 for this week.
Merritt’s Recent Performance
- Genesis Scottish Open: 71-72 (+3) – Missed cut
- John Deere Classic: 69-67-69-65 (-14) – Finished 17th
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 68-68-67-69 (-16) – Finished 17th
- Travelers Championship: 72-69 (+1) – Missed cut
Merritt’s Stats, Trends
- Merritt has two top-five finishes in his past five trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 27th over that span.
- In his last five trips to this tournament, Merritt made the cut four times.
- In 2023 in his last entry here at this tournament, Merritt finished 52nd.
- In his past five appearances, Merritt has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five appearances.
- In his past five appearances, Merritt has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- He has carded an average score of -11 in his past five tournaments.
- When Merritt last golfed this course in 2023, he placed 52nd.
- In his most recent visit to Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood), Merritt registered one bogey-free round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!