PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
TOUR Championship Info and Wyndham Clark Odds to Win
- Date: August 24-26, 2023
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Purse: $75M
- Clark Odds to Win: +12500
The TOUR Championship is underway, and before the third round, Wyndham Clark is in eighth position (-9).
Wyndham Clark has competed in 27 tournaments in the past year. He won two, and his average finish was 23rd, with seven top 10s.
The event tees off August 24-26 from Atlanta, Georgia, hosted at the par 70 course that spans 7,346 yards. Rory McIlroy is the previous champion of the event, which will award a total of $75M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 30.
Clark’s Recent Performance
- BMW Championship: 66-71-68-69 (-6) – Finished 15th
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 70-76-70-68 (+4) – Finished 66th
- The Open Championship: 68-73-71-73 (+1) – Finished 33rd
- Genesis Scottish Open: 68-67-70-70 (-5) – Finished 25th
Clark’s Stats, Trends
- Clark finished eighth here in 2023 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- Clark has finished in the top 20 twice in his past five tournaments, and as high as the top 10 in one.
- In his past five appearances, Clark has posted a score better than average in four of them.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -3 in his past five appearances.
- Clark last teed off at this course in 2023, finishing eighth in the field.
- He completed one par or better round when he last teed off at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!