Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Sorana Cirstea Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ekaterina Alexandrova (-165)||Sorana Cirstea (+135)|
On Sunday, Sorana Cirstea (No. 31 in the world) meets Ekaterina Alexandrova (No. 21) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Alexandrova vs. Cirstea Matchup History
- Alexandrova and Cirstea have not played one another in the past five years.
- Alexandrova has played 37 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.6 games per match and winning 53.7% of those games.
- Alexandrova averages 19.5 games per match and 9.8 games per set in 13 matches on hard courts this year, with a 51.2% game winning percentage.
- Alexandrova has a 74.7% service game winning percentage and a 32.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (284 service games won out of 380, and 126 return games won out of 383).
- When playing on hard courts, Alexandrova has a 75.6% winning percentage in service games and a 26.8% winning percentage in return games (96 service games won out of 127, and 34 return games won out of 127).
- Alexandrova’s 117 break points won on 245 total break points (47.8% winning percentage) is 150th this year.
- Alexandrova has won 39.0% of break points on hard courts (32 out of 82, to rank 166th).
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the Wimbledon, Alexandrova fell in the round of 16 to No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka, 4-6, 0-6 on July 10.
- In London, Alexandrova’s four matches included 22.5 games on average.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Alexandrova won 68.2% of her service games and 39.1% of her return games.
- In her 35 matches so far this year, Cirstea has played an average of 23.1 games across all court types.
- Cirstea has played 23 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.7 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Cirstea has won 69.6% of her service games and 30.7% of her return games.
- Cirstea has won 31.0% of her return games on hard courts, and 73.6% of her service games.
- Cirstea has converted 43.0% of her break-point opportunities overall (104 of 242).
- Cirstea is 124th in break points won on hard courts, converting 60 of 127 (47.2%).
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the National Bank Open (her last tournament), Cirstea was defeated by Karolina Muchova 5-7, 4-6 on August 9.
- In her two matches in Montréal, Cirstea played an average of 22.5 games per match.
- Cirstea won 81.8% of her service games (18 of 22) in Canada along with 17.4% of her return games (four of 23).