Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Jelena Ostapenko Match Information
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ekaterina Alexandrova (-115)||Jelena Ostapenko (-110)|
In the Round of 32 of the San Diego Open on Tuesday, Ekaterina Alexandrova (ranked No. 19) takes on Jelena Ostapenko (No. 16).
Alexandrova vs. Ostapenko Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Alexandrova has taken down Ostapenko two times. Alexandrova won their last meeting 7-6, 6-0 in the finals of the Hana Bank Korea Open on September 25, 2022.
- In eight head-to-head sets, Alexandrova has won five, and Ostapenko three.
- Alexandrova and Ostapenko have played 79 total games versus each other, with Alexandrova taking 46 and Ostapenko 33.
- Alexandrova and Ostapenko have averaged 26.3 games and 2.7 sets in their three matches against each other.
- Alexandrova is averaging 20.9 games per match in her 46 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.6% game winning percentage.
- In 22 matches on hard courts this year, Alexandrova averages 20.5 games per match and 9.6 games per set with a 52.0% game winning percentage.
- Alexandrova has amassed a service game winning percentage of 72.9% on all surfaces (349-for-479 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 34.4% (166-for-482 in return games).
- Alexandrova is 161-for-226 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 71.2%) and 74-for-226 in return games (32.7%).
- Alexandrova has won 50.2% of her break points this year (155 out of 309, which ranks 147th).
- Alexandrova has won 47.9% of break points on hard courts this year (70 out of 146, to rank 138th).
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (the US Open), Alexandrova was defeated by Marketa Vondrousova 2-6, 1-6 on September 2, in the round of 32.
- Alexandrova played an average of 22 games in her three matches in New York.
- Alexandrova’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 53.1%, and she won 47.1% on her opponent’s serve.
- Ostapenko has played 22.9 games per match in her 47 matches this year across all court types.
- Through 26 matches so far this year on hard courts, Ostapenko has played 23.2 games per match and won 52.9% of them.
- Ostapenko has won 69.2% of her service games so far this year, and 40.0% of her return games.
- Ostapenko has won 39.9% of her return games on hard courts, and 65.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 47.3% of her break-point opportunities (209 of 442).
- Ostapenko has converted 117 of 244 break points on hard courts (48.0%), and is 108th in break points won.
Ostapenko Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of her most recent tournament (the US Open), Ostapenko was defeated 0-6, 2-6 by No. 6-ranked Coco Gauff on September 5.
- Ostapenko played five matches in New York, averaging 25 games per match.
- Ostapenko clinched 61.3% of her service games and 46% of her return games while playing in United States.