Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Aryna Sabalenka (-240)||Ekaterina Alexandrova (+195)|
Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2) will face Ekaterina Alexandrova (No. 22) in the Round of 16 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 10.
Alexandrova vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- Alexandrova and Sabalenka have played three times in the past five years and Alexandrova is 2-1, including a 7-5, 6-0 win for Alexandrova last time around at the Libema Open on June 12, 2022.
- Alexandrova and Sabalenka have played six sets versus each other, with Alexandrova winning four of them and Sabalenka taking two.
- Alexandrova has taken 31 games against Sabalenka (56.4%), while Sabalenka has taken 24.
- In three matches versus one another, Alexandrova and Sabalenka have averaged 18.3 games and two sets per match.
- Alexandrova has played 33 matches this year across all court types, averaging 20.4 games per match and winning 53.8% of those games.
- Alexandrova averages 18.8 games per match and 9.9 games per set in nine matches on grass this year.
- Alexandrova has a 75.6% service game winning percentage and a 32% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (254 service games won out of 336, and 108 return games won out of 337).
- Alexandrova has an 85.5% winning percentage in service games while playing on grass courts and a 31.4% winning percentage in return games (71 of 83 in service games, and 27 of 86 in return games).
- Alexandrova is 101-for-216 on break points (46.8%) to rank 118th.
- On grass this year, Alexandrova has won 50.0% of break points (24 out of 48, to rank 47th).
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Alexandrova won 6-0, 6-4 against Dalma Galfi on Saturday.
- Alexandrova was beaten in the semifinals of her most recent tournament (Bett1open) 3-6, 4-6 by No. 9-ranked Petra Kvitova on June 24.
- Alexandrova averaged 13.5 games per match in Berlin in four matches.
- Alexandrova won 81.5% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in Berlin.
- In her 42 matches this year, Sabalenka has played an average of 19.6 games across all court types.
- In her five matches on grass this year, Sabalenka has played an average of 19.8 games.
- So far this year, Sabalenka has won 40.1% of her return games and 81.1% of her service games.
- Sabalenka has won 82.4% of her service games on grass, and 35.4% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 44.1% of her break-point chances overall (158 of 358).
- Sabalenka has converted 39.5% of her break-point chances on grass (17 of 43).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka is coming off a 6-2, 6-3 victory over No. 40-ranked Anna Blinkova in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
- In the round of 16s round of Bett1open, Sabalenka’s previous tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 6-7 by No. 13-ranked Veronika Kudermetova on June 22.
- Sabalenka participated in two matches in Berlin, averaging 19 games.
- In Germany, Sabalenka clinched 16 of 20 service games (80%) and four of 18 return games (22.2%).