Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 23
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ekaterina Alexandrova (-190)||Aliaksandra Sasnovich (+150)|
In the Tennis in the Land Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 68-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich versus No. 22 Ekaterina Alexandrova.
Alexandrova vs. Sasnovich Matchup History
- In the one match between Alexandrova and Sasnovich in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Libema Open, Alexandrova won 6-1, 7-6.
- In two head-to-head sets, Alexandrova has won two, and Sasnovich zero.
- Alexandrova and Sasnovich have played 20 total games versus each other, with Alexandrova winning 13 and Sasnovich seven.
- Alexandrova and Sasnovich have squared off one time, averaging 20.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Alexandrova is averaging 20.4 games per match through her 39 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.4% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Alexandrova has played 15 matches (averaging 19.0 games per match and 9.5 games per set).
- Alexandrova has put together a service game winning percentage of 74.2% on all surfaces (294-for-396 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 32.7% (130-for-398 in return games).
- In games on hard courts, Alexandrova has a 74.1% winning percentage in service games and a 26.8% winning percentage in return games (106 service games won out of 143, and 38 return games won out of 142).
- Alexandrova’s 48.0% break point win percentage (121-for-252) is 158th this year.
- Alexandrova’s 36 break points won on 89 total break points on hard courts (40.4% winning percentage) ranks 169th.
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Alexandrova was victorious 6-1, 6-4 versus Patricia Maria Tig on Sunday.
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Alexandrova’s last tournament, she was beaten 0-6, 2-6 by No. 31-ranked Sorana Cirstea on August 15 in the round of 64 round.
- Alexandrova played an average of 14.0 games in her one match in Cincinnati.
- Alexandrova won 14.3% of her service games and 14.3% of her return games in Cincinnati.
- Through 34 matches so far this year, Sasnovich has played 23.1 games per match and won 48.8% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Sasnovich has played 19 matches this year, totaling 24.7 games per match while winning 50.1% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Sasnovich has won 60.3% of her games on serve, and 33.8% on return.
- On hard courts, Sasnovich has won 59.5% of her service games and 34.1% of her return games.
- Sasnovich is 192nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 87 of 179 (48.6%).
- Sasnovich is 160th in break points won on hard courts, converting 42 of 84 (50.0%).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Sasnovich defeated No. 57-ranked Emma Navarro, 3-6, 6-4, 7-5.
- Sasnovich was eliminated by Qinwen Zheng (1-6, 4-6) on August 15 in the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her last tournament).
- In Sasnovich’s three matches in Cincinnati, there was an average of 24.7 games per match.
- In United States, Sasnovich captured five of eight service games (62.5%) and zero of nine return games (0.0%).