Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Lesia Tsurenko Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ekaterina Alexandrova (-155)||Lesia Tsurenko (+130)|
On Thursday, Lesia Tsurenko (No. 46 in the world) meets Ekaterina Alexandrova (No. 20) in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Alexandrova vs. Tsurenko Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Tsurenko has taken down Alexandrova three times. Tsurenko won the last one, 7-5, 7-6 in the Round of 16 of the WTA 125K Portoroz, Slovenia Women Singles 2022 on September 14, 2022.
- In six total sets versus each other, Tsurenko has won six, and Alexandrova zero.
- Tsurenko has won more against Alexandrova in 66 total games between them, 39 (59.1%) compared to Alexandrova’s 27.
- In three matchups between Alexandrova and Tsurenko, they have averaged 22 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Alexandrova has played 44 total matches with a 53.8% game winning percentage. She averages 21.1 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- On hard courts, Alexandrova has played 20 matches (averaging 21.1 games per match and 9.8 games per set).
- Alexandrova has a 73.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (342 service games won out of 464) and a 33.9% return game winning percentage (158 return games won out of 466).
- Alexandrova has a 73% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 31.4% winning percentage in return games (154 of 211 service games, and 66 of 210 return games).
- Alexandrova’s 147 break points won on 299 total break points (49.2% winning percentage) is 139th this year.
- Alexandrova has won 45.6% of break points on hard courts (62 out of 136, to rank 127th).
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- Alexandrova is coming off a 7-6, 5-7, 6-4 win over No. 67-ranked Leylah Annie Fernandez in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- In her last tournament, the Tennis in the Land, Alexandrova went down in the final to No. 95-ranked Sara Sorribes Tormo, 6-3, 4-6, 4-6 on August 26.
- In her five matches in Cleveland, Alexandrova played an average of 23.6 games.
- While playing in United States, Alexandrova won 78.3% of her service games and 39.7% of her return games.
- Tsurenko has played 43 matches this year (winning 56.8% of games across all court types), and 18.7 games per match.
- Tsurenko has played 26 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 19.3 games per match.
- Tsurenko has won 57.2% of her service games so far this year, and 54.7% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Tsurenko has won 55.5% of her games on serve, and 59.2% on return.
- Tsurenko has converted 149 of 288 break points overall (51.7%), and is 135th in break points won.
- Tsurenko is 117th in break points won on hard courts, converting 77 of 144 (53.5%).
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Tsurenko was victorious 7-5, 3-6, 6-1 versus Elsa Jacquemot on Tuesday.
- In the qualification round 1s round of the Western & Southern Open, Tsurenko’s last tournament, she was beaten 1-6, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 128-ranked Taylor Townsend on August 12.
- Tsurenko’s one match in Cincinnati had an average of 26 game per match.