Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Xinyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ekaterina Alexandrova (-185)||Xinyu Wang (+155)|
Ekaterina Alexandrova (No. 22 ranking) will take on Xinyu Wang (No. 56) in the quarterfinals of the Tennis in the Land on Thursday, August 24.
Alexandrova vs. Wang Matchup History
- In the one match between Alexandrova and Wang in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the BNP Paribas Open, Wang won 6-2, 6-3.
- In two total sets against each other, Wang has taken two, and Alexandrova zero.
- Wang and Alexandrova have played 17 total games against each other, with Wang taking 12 and Alexandrova five.
- Alexandrova and Wang have matched up one time, averaging 17.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Alexandrova is averaging 20.4 games per match in her 40 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.6% game winning percentage.
- Alexandrova averages 19.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set through 16 matches on hard courts this year.
- Alexandrova has a 74.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (302 service games won out of 407) and a 33.0% return game winning percentage (135 return games won out of 409).
- Alexandrova has a 74.0% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 28.1% winning percentage in return games (114 of 154 service games, and 43 of 153 return games).
- Alexandrova’s 48.4% break point winning percentage (125-for-258) is 157th this year.
- On hard courts, Alexandrova has won 42.1% of break points (40 out of 95, to rank 161st).
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, Alexandrova defeated No. 68-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich, 7-6, 6-3.
- In her last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Alexandrova was beaten by Sorana Cirstea 0-6, 2-6 on August 15, in the round of 64.
- In Cincinnati, Alexandrova’s one match included 14.0 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Alexandrova won 14.3% of her service games and 14.3% of her return games.
- Wang has played 36 matches this year, and 21.3 games per match across all court surfaces.
- In her 25 matches on hard courts this year, Wang has played an average of 22.2 games.
- Thus far this year, Wang has won 64.3% of her service games and 36.3% of her return games.
- Wang has won 67.6% of her service games on hard courts, and 36.8% of her return games.
- Wang is 162nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 115 of 253 (45.5%).
- Wang has converted 45.7% of her break-point chances on hard courts (86 of 188).
Wang Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Tuesday, Wang defeated No. 35-ranked Jasmine Paolini, 6-4, 6-3.
- Wang was eliminated by Viktoria Kuzmova (6-3, 3-6, 6-7) on July 31 in the round of 32s of the Livesport Prague Open 2021 (her most recent tournament).
- Wang played one match in Prague, averaging 31.0 games.
- Wang was victorious in 68.8% of her service games (11 of 16) in Czechia along with 26.7% of her return games (four of 15).