Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bianca Vanessa Andreescu vs. Lesia Tsurenko Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Bianca Vanessa Andreescu (-140)||Lesia Tsurenko (+115)|
In the Round of 32 of the French Open on Saturday, Bianca Vanessa Andreescu (ranked No. 42) meets Lesia Tsurenko (No. 66).
Andreescu vs. Tsurenko Matchup History
- Andreescu and Tsurenko have matched up one time in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Thailand Open, and Tsurenko came out on top 7-5, 4-0.
- Tsurenko and Andreescu have played two sets versus each other, and Tsurenko has won all of them.
- Tsurenko has taken 11 games versus Andreescu (68.8%), while Andreescu has taken five.
- In one matchup between Andreescu and Tsurenko, they have averaged 16 games and two sets per match.
- Andreescu has played 22.0 games per match in her 37 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In her two matches on a clay surface over the past year, Andreescu has averaged 21.5 games.
- Andreescu has won 37.4% of her return games and 68.1% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Andreescu has won 54.5% of her games on serve, and 14.3% on return.
Andreescu Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Andreescu was victorious 6-1, 6-4 versus Emma Navarro on Thursday.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Andreescu’s previous tournament, she was defeated 0-6, 1-6 by No. 70-ranked Marketa Vondrousova on May 12 in the round of 64 round.
- There were 13 games, on average, in Andreescu’s one match in Rome.
- Andreescu’s service-game winning percentage in Italy was 14.3%, and she won 0% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 31 matches so far this year, Tsurenko has played 19.0 games per match and won 57.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Tsurenko has played eight matches on clay this year, and 18.3 games per match.
- So far this year, Tsurenko has won 54.4% of her return games and 57.0% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Tsurenko has won 59.7% of her games on serve, and 45.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Tsurenko has converted 111 of 212 break points (52.4%).
- On clay, Tsurenko has converted 34 of 68 break points (50.0%).
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Tsurenko advanced 6-3, 1-0 past Lauren Davis.
- In the round of 32s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Tsurenko’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 2-6, 0-6 by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek on May 14.
- In Tsurenko’s three matches in Rome, there was an average of 17.7 games per match.
- Tsurenko won 53.8% of her service games and 44.4% of her return games in Rome.