Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bianca Vanessa Andreescu vs. Marketa Vondrousova Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Marketa Vondrousova (-190)||Bianca Vanessa Andreescu (+150)|
Bianca Vanessa Andreescu (No. 35 ranking) will take on Marketa Vondrousova (No. 53) in the Round of 32 of the Bett1open on Tuesday, June 20.
Andreescu vs. Vondrousova Matchup History
- Andreescu and Vondrousova played in the Round of 64 at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 12, 2023. Vondrousova won 6-0, 6-1.
- Vondrousova and Andreescu have played two sets against each other, and Vondrousova has won all of them.
- In terms of games against each other, Vondrousova and Andreescu have played 13, and Vondrousova has won more (12). Andreescu has won one of them.
- Andreescu and Vondrousova have averaged 13 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- In her 21 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Andreescu is averaging 21.4 games per match and winning 50.6% of those games.
- Andreescu averages 21.0 games per match and 10.5 games per set through two matches on grass this year.
- Andreescu is 149-for-224 in service games (a winning percentage of 66.5%) and 78-for-225 in return games (34.7%) on all surfaces.
- On grass, Andreescu has a 71.4% winning percentage in service games and a 28.6% winning percentage in return games (15 service games won out of 21, and six return games won out of 21 on grass).
- Andreescu ranks 132nd in break point winning percentage (51.0%) after going 76-for-149 on break points.
- Andreescu has won 28.6% of break points on grass so far this year (six out of 21, to rank 67th).
Andreescu Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (the Libema Open), Andreescu was defeated by Viktoria Kuzmova 6-7, 3-6 on June 15, in the round of 16.
- Andreescu averaged 21 games per match in Rosmalen in two matches.
- Andreescu’s service-game winning percentage in Netherlands was 71.4%, and she won 28.6% on her opponent’s serve.
- Vondrousova has played 26 matches so far this year (winning 59.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 20.4 games per match.
- So far this year, Vondrousova has won 70.8% of her service games and 46.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Vondrousova has converted 47.5% of her break-point chances (113 of 238).
Vondrousova Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the French Open (her last tournament), Vondrousova was defeated by Daria Kasatkina 3-6, 4-6 on May 31.
- Vondrousova participated in two matches in Paris, averaging 17.5 games per match.
- Vondrousova clinched 70.6% of her service games and 38.9% of her return games in Paris.