Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Erika Andreeva vs. Emma Navarro Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Emma Navarro (-300)||Erika Andreeva (+240)|
In the Round of 128 of the French Open on Tuesday, Emma Navarro (ranked No. 75) takes on Erika Andreeva (No. 147).
Andreeva vs. Navarro Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Andreeva and Navarro have competed against each other.
- Andreeva has played 21 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.7 games per match and winning 50.4% of those games.
- On clay, Andreeva has played five matches, averaging 21.8 games per match and 9.1 games per set.
- Andreeva is 94-for-140 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 67.1%) and 50-for-141 in return games (35.5%) on all surfaces.
- Andreeva is 20-for-30 in service games on clay (winning 66.7%) and 14-for-29 in return games (48.3%).
- Andreeva’s 45.2% break point win percentage (47-for-104) is 160th this year.
- Andreeva has won 45.2% of break points on clay so far this year (14 out of 31, which ranks 151st).
Andreeva Recent Performances
- Andreeva remains in the tournament despite losing in the qualifying round, 2-6, 4-6 versus Olga Danilovic.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Andreeva’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 1-6 by No. 174-ranked Elsa Jacquemot on May 8 in the qualification round 1 round.
- There were 15 games, on average, in Andreeva’s one match in Rome.
- Navarro has played 11 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, averaging 21.1 games per match and winning 48.7% of the games.
- In four matches in the past year on clay, Navarro has averaged 20.3 games per match and 9.0 games per set, winning 50.6% of the games.
- Navarro has a 57.1% winning percentage on serve and a 44.6% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Navarro has a 62.5% winning percentage on serve, and 44.8% on return.
Navarro Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of her previous tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg), Navarro was beaten 4-6, 4-6 by No. 66-ranked Anna Blinkova on May 25.
- Navarro’s three matches in Strasbourg included an average of 20.7 games per match.
- Navarro’s service-game winning percentage was 63.6% in France, and she captured 60% of her games on her opponent’s serve.