Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mirra Andreeva vs. Xiyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Mirra Andreeva (-200)||Xiyu Wang (+160)|
Mirra Andreeva (No. 102 ranking) will meet Xiyu Wang (No. 65) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, July 4.
Andreeva vs. Wang Matchup History
- Andreeva and Wang have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Andreeva has played 20.0 games per match in her 14 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her three matches on a grass surface over the past year, Andreeva has averaged 21.0 games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Andreeva has won 71.5% of her games on serve, and 47.2% on return.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Andreeva has won 78.1% of her games on serve and 54.8% on return.
Andreeva Recent Performances
- Andreeva beat No. 120-ranked Tamara Korpatsch 7-5, 5-7, 6-2 on Thursday to reach the Round of 128.
- In her most recent tournament, French Open, Andreeva fell in the round of 32 to No. 6-ranked Cori Gauff, 7-6, 1-6, 1-6 on June 3.
- Andreeva averaged 18.5 games per match in Paris in six matches.
- Andreeva won 31 of 45 service games (68.9%) in France along with 26 of 43 return games (60.5%).
- Wang has played 26 matches so far this year (winning 49.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.3 games per match.
- On grass, Wang has played eight matches this year, totaling 19.9 games per match while winning 55.3% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Wang has won 65.6% of her games on serve, and 29.0% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Wang has won 68.8% of her games on serve, and 23.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 38.5% of her break-point opportunities (74 of 192).
- On grass, Wang has converted 11 of 28 break points (39.3%).
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang was eliminated by Madison Keys (2-6, 6-7) on June 28 in the round of 16s of Viking International Eastbourne (her last tournament).
- Wang played four matches in Eastbourne, and she averaged 16.3 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Wang captured 14 of 20 service games (70%) and six of 19 return games (31.6%).