Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elina Avanesyan vs. Anna Blinkova Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 21
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Anna Blinkova (-210)||Elina Avanesyan (+165)|
On Wednesday, Anna Blinkova (No. 44 in the world) takes on Elina Avanesyan (No. 81) in the Round of 16 of the Bett1open.
Avanesyan vs. Blinkova Matchup History
- Avanesyan and Blinkova have not played one another in the past five years.
- In her 20 matches played this year across all court types, Avanesyan is averaging 22.6 games per match while winning 53.5% of those games.
- Avanesyan averages 22 games per match and 9.4 games per set in three matches on grass this year.
- Avanesyan is 79-for-135 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 58.5%) and 68-for-132 in return games (51.5%) on all surfaces.
- In games on grass, Avanesyan has a 60% winning percentage in service games and a 46.7% winning percentage in return games (nine service games won out of 15, and seven return games won out of 15 on grass).
- Avanesyan is 62-for-125 on break points (49.6%) which ranks 155th.
- Avanesyan has won 42.9% of break points on grass so far this year (six out of 14, to rank 74th).
Avanesyan Recent Performances
- Avanesyan defeated Daria Kasatkina 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the the French Open, Avanesyan’s previous tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 3-6 by No. 43-ranked Karolina Muchova on June 4 in the round of 16 round.
- There were 24.4 games, on average, in Avanesyan’s seven matches in Paris.
- Avanesyan’s service-game winning percentage in France was 58.8%, and she won 55.9% on her opponent’s serve.
- Blinkova has played 20.8 games per match in her 28 matches this year across all court types.
- So far this year, Blinkova has won 65.3% of her service games and 35.8% of her return games.
- Blinkova is 116th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 92 of 196 (46.9%).
Blinkova Recent Performances
- Blinkova defeated Laura Siegemund 6-3, 6-7, 7-5 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 32s of her last tournament (the French Open), Blinkova was eliminated 6-2, 2-6, 5-7 by No. 192-ranked Elina Svitolina on June 2.
- In her three matches in Paris, Blinkova averaged 24.3 games per match.
- Blinkova secured 70.3% of her service games (26 of 37) in France along with 44.4% of her return games (16 of 36).