Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elina Avanesyan vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto Match Information
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Elisabetta Cocciaretto (-175)||Elina Avanesyan (+140)|
On Friday, Elina Avanesyan (No. 68 in the world) takes on Elisabetta Cocciaretto (No. 42) in the quarterfinals of the Ladies Open Lausanne.
Avanesyan vs. Cocciaretto Matchup History
- Avanesyan and Cocciaretto have matched up once in the past five years, in the semifinals of the WTA 125 San Luis Potosi, Mexico Singles 2023, and Cocciaretto was the victor 6-7, 6-1, 6-2.
- Cocciaretto has won two sets versus Avanesyan (66.7%), while Avanesyan has won one.
- Cocciaretto has won 18 games against Avanesyan (64.3%), while Avanesyan has won 10.
- Avanesyan and Cocciaretto have met on the court one time, averaging 28 games and three sets per match.
- In her 29 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Avanesyan is averaging 21.8 games per match and winning 53.7% of those games.
- On clay, Avanesyan has played 15 matches, averaging 20.9 games per match and 9.2 games per set.
- Avanesyan has a 59.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (127 service games won out of 215) and a 50.0% return game winning percentage (103 return games won out of 206).
- On clay, Avanesyan has a 58.8% winning percentage in service games and a 54.8% winning percentage in return games (70 service games won out of 119, and 63 return games won out of 115 on clay).
- Avanesyan’s 97 break points won on 190 total break points (51.1% win percentage) is 150th this year.
- On clay surfaces, Avanesyan has won 50.0% of break points (58 out of 116, which ranks 81st).
Avanesyan Recent Performances
- Avanesyan is coming off a 2-6, 7-5, 6-1 win over No. 217-ranked Chloe Paquet in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- Avanesyan was beaten in the quarterfinals of her previous tournament (the Hungarian Grand Prix) 1-6, 3-6 by No. 80-ranked Nadia Podoroska on July 21.
- In Budapest, Avanesyan’s three matches had 19.3 games on average.
- Avanesyan won 18 of 30 service games (60%) in Hungary along with 12 of 28 return games (42.9%).
- Through 26 matches so far this year, Cocciaretto has played 20.7 games per match and won 51.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On clay, Cocciaretto has played eight matches so far this year while winning 52.4% of games and 21.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Cocciaretto has won 61.4% of her games on serve, and 41.4% on return.
- Cocciaretto has won 55.3% of her service games on clay, and 49.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cocciaretto has converted 109 of 229 break points (47.6%).
- Cocciaretto has converted 51.9% of her break-point chances on clay (41 of 79).
Cocciaretto Recent Performances
- Cocciaretto defeated Julia Riera 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 32s round of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, Cocciaretto’s last tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 6-4, 0-6 by No. 85-ranked Sara Sorribes Tormo on July 18.
- Cocciaretto participated in one match in Palermo, and she averaged 25 games per match.
- Cocciaretto clinched 30.8% of her service games (four of 13) in Italy along with 41.7% of her return games (five of 12).