Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elina Avanesyan vs. Clara Tauson Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Clara Tauson (-165)||Elina Avanesyan (+135)|
On Sunday, Clara Tauson (No. 76 in the world) meets Elina Avanesyan (No. 62) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023.
Avanesyan vs. Tauson Matchup History
- Avanesyan and Tauson played in the Round of 32 at the French Open on June 2, 2023. Avanesyan won 3-6, 6-1, 7-5.
- Avanesyan and Tauson have played three sets versus each other, with Avanesyan winning two of them and Tauson taking one.
- Avanesyan and Tauson have played 28 total games against each other, with Avanesyan taking 16 and Tauson 12.
- Avanesyan and Tauson have averaged 28 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- So far this year across all court types, Avanesyan has played 32 total matches with a 52.8% game winning percentage. She averages 22.3 games per match and 9.6 games per set.
- Avanesyan averages 25.1 games per match and 10.3 games per set in nine matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.2% game winning percentage.
- Avanesyan has a service game winning percentage of 57.6% on all surfaces (147-for-255 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 48.6% (119-for-245 in return games).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Avanesyan has a 56.9% winning percentage in service games and a 42.2% winning percentage in return games (37 service games won out of 65, and 27 return games won out of 64).
- Avanesyan ranks 214th in break point winning percentage (48.9%) after going 113-for-231 on break points.
- On hard courts, Avanesyan is 27-for-65 on break points (41.5%) which ranks 254th.
Avanesyan Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the US Open, Avanesyan went down in the round of 64 to No. 21-ranked Jelena Ostapenko, 3-6, 7-5, 5-7 on August 30.
- Avanesyan played an average of 29 games in her two matches in New York.
- Avanesyan won 16 of 29 service games (55.2%) in United States along with 12 of 29 return games (41.4%).
- Through 26 matches this year, Tauson has played 20 games per match and won 53.4% of them (across all court types).
- Through 17 matches this year on hard courts, Tauson has played 18.4 games per match and won 49.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Tauson has won 68.5% of her games on serve, and 38.8% on return.
- Tauson has won 34.2% of her return games on hard courts, and 64% of her service games.
- Tauson is 250th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 81 of 178 (45.5%).
- Tauson is 227th in break points won on hard courts, converting 36 of 85 (42.4%).
Tauson Recent Performances
- On September 20, Tauson was defeated 6-3, 6-7, 0-0 (retired) by No. 81-ranked Yulia Putintseva in the round of 16s of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament).
- Tauson participated in two matches in Guangzhou, and she averaged 21.5 games per match.
- Tauson’s service-game winning percentage was 86.4% in China, and she clinched 28.6% of her games on her opponent’s serve.