Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elina Avanesyan vs. Donna Vekic Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 23
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Donna Vekic (-400)||Elina Avanesyan (+300)|
Elina Avanesyan (No. 81 ranking) will face Donna Vekic (No. 23) in the quarterfinals of the Bett1open on Friday, June 23.
Avanesyan vs. Vekic Matchup History
- Avanesyan has not squared off against Vekic in the past five years.
- Avanesyan is averaging 22.7 games per match in her 21 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 53.6% game winning percentage.
- On grass surfaces, Avanesyan has played four matches (averaging 22.5 games per match and 9.0 games per set).
- Avanesyan has a 57.8% service game winning percentage and a 52.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (85 service games won out of 147, and 75 return games won out of 144).
- Avanesyan has a 55.6% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 51.9% winning percentage in return games (15 of 27 in service games, and 14 of 27 in return games).
- Avanesyan ranks 144th in break point winning percentage (51.1%) after going 69-for-135 on break points this year.
- Avanesyan has won 54.2% of break points on grass this year (13 out of 24, which ranks 62nd).
Avanesyan Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Avanesyan was victorious 1-6, 6-3, 6-2 versus Anna Blinkova on Wednesday.
- In her last tournament (the French Open), Avanesyan was defeated by Karolina Muchova 4-6, 3-6 on June 4, in the round of 16.
- Avanesyan averaged 24.4 games per match in Paris in seven matches.
- Avanesyan’s service-game winning percentage in France was 58.8%, and she won 55.9% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 28 matches this year, Vekic has played an average of 23.0 games across all court surfaces.
- On grass, Vekic has played four matches so far this year, totaling 22.8 games per match while winning 56.0% of games.
- Vekic has won 35.7% of her return games so far this year, and 71.4% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Vekic has won 77.8% of her games on serve, and 34.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Vekic has converted 46.0% of her break-point chances (109 of 237).
- On grass, Vekic has converted 16 of 32 break points (50.0%).
Vekic Recent Performances
- Vekic is coming off a 6-7, 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 3-ranked Elena Rybakina in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- In the round of 16s round of the Viking Open Nottingham, Vekic’s previous tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 1-6 by No. 150-ranked Viktorija Golubic on June 14.
- Vekic participated in two matches in Nottingham, averaging 21.0 games.
- Vekic clinched 60.0% of her service games and 40.9% of her return games in Nottingham.