Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Victoria Azarenka vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Victoria Azarenka (-160)||Leylah Annie Fernandez (+130)|
Victoria Azarenka (No. 18 ranking) will meet Leylah Annie Fernandez (No. 59) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 on Monday, October 9.
Azarenka vs. Fernandez Matchup History
- Azarenka has not faced Fernandez in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Azarenka has played 40 total matches with a 54.5% game winning percentage. She averages 20.7 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- Azarenka averages 20.6 games per match and 9.3 games per set in 27 matches on hard courts this year, with a 55.7% game winning percentage.
- Azarenka has compiled a service game winning percentage of 69.4% on all surfaces (288-for-415 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 39.4% (162-for-411 in return games).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Azarenka has a 68.2% winning percentage in service games and a 42.9% winning percentage in return games (191 service games won out of 280, and 118 return games won out of 275).
- Azarenka has won 45.5% of her break points this year (157 out of 345, which ranks 207th).
- Azarenka’s 115 break points won on 256 total break points on hard courts this year (44.9% win percentage) ranks 165th.
Azarenka Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (the China Open), Azarenka was beaten by Magda Linette 7-5, 1-6, 2-6 on September 30, in the round of 64.
- Azarenka played an average of 27 games in her one match in Beijing.
- While playing in China, Azarenka won 53.8% of her service games and 21.4% of her return games.
- Fernandez has played 44 matches so far this year, and 21.5 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Fernandez has played 20.6 games per match in her 32 matches on hard courts this year.
- Fernandez has won 31.4% of her return games this year, and 69.9% of her service games.
- Fernandez has won 32.2% of her return games on hard courts, and 69.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fernandez has converted 47.2% of her break-point chances (117 of 248).
- Fernandez has converted 48.1% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (74 of 154).
Fernandez Recent Performances
- Fernandez was taken down by No. 122-ranked Eva Lys 4-6, 3-6 in the qualification round 1 of her most recent tournament, the China Open, on September 29.
- Fernandez’s one match in Beijing had an average of 19 game per match.