Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Victoria Azarenka vs. Fiona Ferro Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Victoria Azarenka (-1100)||Fiona Ferro (+700)|
No. 18-ranked Victoria Azarenka will take on No. 190 Fiona Ferro in the US Open Round of 128 on Monday, August 28.
Azarenka vs. Ferro Matchup History
- Azarenka and Ferro have not played one another in the past five years.
- Azarenka has averaged 21.1 games per match in her 33 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 54.4% of games.
- Azarenka averages 21.2 games per match and 9.4 games per set in 20 matches on hard courts this year, with a 55.9% game winning percentage.
- Azarenka has amassed a service game winning percentage of 68.4% on all surfaces (240-for-351 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 40.1% (138-for-344 in return games).
- Azarenka is 143-for-216 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 66.2%) and 94-for-208 in return games (45.2%).
- Azarenka’s 134 break points won on 287 total break points (46.7% winning percentage) ranks 152nd this year.
- Azarenka’s 92 break points won on 198 total break points on hard courts (46.5% win percentage) ranks 106th.
Azarenka Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Azarenka went down in the round of 32 to No. 22-ranked Donna Vekic, 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 on August 16.
- In Cincinnati, Azarenka’s two matches had 24.5 games on average.
- In United States, Azarenka won 15 of 25 service games (60.0%) and 11 of 24 return games (45.8%).
- Ferro has averaged 21.8 games per match in her six matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 47.3% of the games.
- Ferro has amassed a service game winning percentage of 49.3% on all surfaces (34-for-69) and a return game winning percentage of 45.2% (28-for-62).
Ferro Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of her last tournament (the Ladies Open Lausanne), Ferro was defeated 5-7, 6-2, 2-6 by No. 90-ranked Diane Parry on July 25.
- Ferro participated in one match in Lausanne, and she averaged 28.0 games per match.
- Ferro clinched 37.5% of her service games and 58.3% of her return games in Lausanne.