Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Victoria Azarenka vs. Barbora Krejcikova Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Victoria Azarenka (-115)||Barbora Krejcikova (-105)|
On Sunday, Victoria Azarenka (No. 19 in the world) faces Barbora Krejcikova (No. 11) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Azarenka vs. Krejcikova Matchup History
- Azarenka and Krejcikova have split their two head-to-head matchups. The last one was on January 22, 2022, ending with Krejcikova winning 6-2, 6-2.
- Krejcikova has won three sets off Azarenka (60.0%), compared to Azarenka’s two.
- Krejcikova and Azarenka have played 39 total games versus each other, with Krejcikova winning 21 and Azarenka 18.
- In two matchups between Azarenka and Krejcikova, they have averaged 19.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Azarenka is averaging 20.8 games per match in her 31 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 54.5% game winning percentage.
- Through 18 matches on hard courts this year, Azarenka averages 20.8 games per match and 9.4 games per set with a 56.3% game winning percentage.
- Azarenka has a 69.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (225 service games won out of 326) and a 39.7% return game winning percentage (127 return games won out of 320).
- Azarenka has gone 128-for-191 in service games while playing on hard courts (67.0% winning percentage), and 83-for-184 in return games (45.1%).
- Azarenka is 123-for-257 on break points (47.9%) to rank 148th.
- On hard courts this year, Azarenka has won 48.2% of break points (81 out of 168, to rank 102nd).
Azarenka Recent Performances
- Azarenka averaged 7.5 games per match in Montréal in two matches.
- While playing in Canada, Azarenka won 85.7% of her service games and 75.0% of her return games.
- Through 36 matches this year, Krejcikova has played 20.0 games per match and won 56.6% of them (across all court types).
- In her 21 matches on hard courts this year, Krejcikova has played an average of 21.3 games.
- Thus far this year, Krejcikova has won 38.8% of her return games and 74.1% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Krejcikova has won 74.8% of her games on serve, and 40.1% on return.
- Krejcikova is 137th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 136 of 262 (51.9%).
- Including hard courts only, Krejcikova has converted 53.1% of her break-point opportunities (86 of 162).
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the Wimbledon (her previous tournament), Krejcikova was eliminated by Mirra Andreeva 3-6, 0-4 on July 6.
- In Krejcikova’s two matches in London, there was an average of 16.5 games per match.
- Krejcikova’s service-game winning percentage was 76.5% in United Kingdom, and she was victorious in 18.8% of her games on her opponent’s serve.