Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Victoria Azarenka vs. Ashlyn Krueger Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 14
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Victoria Azarenka (-525)||Ashlyn Krueger (+370)|
Victoria Azarenka (No. 19 ranking) will meet Ashlyn Krueger (No. 152) in the Round of 16 of the Libema Open on Wednesday, June 14.
Azarenka vs. Krueger Matchup History
- In the lone match between Azarenka and Krueger in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the US Open, Azarenka won 6-1, 4-6, 6-2.
- Azarenka and Krueger have played three sets against each other, with Azarenka winning two of them and Krueger taking one.
- Azarenka has won more against Krueger in 25 total games between them, 16 (64.0%) compared to Krueger’s nine.
- In one matchup between Azarenka and Krueger, they have averaged 25 games and three sets per match.
- Azarenka has averaged 21.6 games per match in her 22 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.7% of games.
- On grass courts, Azarenka has played one match (averaging 22 games per match and 11 games per set).
- Azarenka has a 69% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (167 service games won out of 242) and a 39.9% return game winning percentage (93 return games won out of 233).
- Azarenka is 10-for-11 in service games on grass (winning 90.9%) and 3-for-11 in return games (27.3%).
- Azarenka has won 45.2% of her break points this year (90 out of 199, which ranks 113th).
- On grass so far this year, Azarenka is 46th in break point win percentage (50.0%) after going 2-for-4.
Azarenka Recent Performances
- Azarenka defeated Natalija Stevanovic 7-6, 6-3 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In her previous tournament (the French Open), Azarenka lost to Bianca Vanessa Andreescu 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 on May 30, in the round of 128.
- Azarenka played an average of 27 games in her one match in Paris.
- In France, Azarenka won nine of 13 service games (69.2%) and four of 14 return games (28.6%).
- Krueger has averaged 21 games per match in her 21 matches across all court types during the past 12 months, winning 50.0% of the games.
- Krueger has a 56.9% winning percentage on serve and a 35.7% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
Krueger Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Krueger beat No. 70-ranked Rebecca Peterson, 6-1, 6-2.
- In the qualification finals of her last tournament (the French Open), Krueger was defeated 6-7, 5-7 by No. 202-ranked Storm Sanders on May 26.
- Krueger’s three matches in Paris had an average of 24 games per match.
- Krueger clinched 58.3% of her service games (21 of 36) in France along with 47.2% of her return games (17 of 36).