Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Victoria Azarenka vs. Magda Linette Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard
|Victoria Azarenka (-250)||Magda Linette (+195)|
No. 19-ranked Victoria Azarenka will take on No. 25 Magda Linette in the National Bank Open Round of 64 on Monday, August 7.
Azarenka vs. Linette Matchup History
- Azarenka and Linette are 1-1 versus each other. Linette won their most recent match on March 25, 2023, 7-6, 2-6, 6-4.
- Azarenka has taken three sets versus Linette (60.0%), while Linette has won two.
- Azarenka and Linette have played 46 total games against each other, with Azarenka taking 26 and Linette 20.
- Azarenka and Linette have averaged 23 games and 2.5 sets in their two matches against each other.
- Azarenka has played 29 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.8 games per match and winning 53.9% of those games.
- Azarenka averages 22.5 games per match and 9.5 games per set in 16 matches on hard courts this year.
- Azarenka is 219-for-319 in service games (for a winning percentage of 68.7%) and 121-for-312 in return games (38.8%) on all surfaces.
- Azarenka is 122-for-184 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 66.3%) and 77-for-176 in return games (43.8%).
- Azarenka ranks 147th in break point winning percentage (47.0%) after going 117-for-249 on break points.
- Azarenka has won 46.9% of break points on hard courts so far this year (75 out of 160, which ranks 98th).
Azarenka Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (the Citi Open), Azarenka lost to Elina Svitolina 6-7, 4-6 on July 31, in the round of 32.
- In her one match in Washington, Azarenka played an average of 23 games.
- In United States, Azarenka won two of 12 service games (16.7%) and eight of 11 return games (72.7%).
- Linette has played 31 matches this year, and 23 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Through 15 matches so far this year on hard courts, Linette has played 22.7 games per match and won 51.3% of them.
- Thus far this year, Linette has won 31.1% of her return games and 67.5% of her service games.
- Linette has won 34.9% of her return games on hard courts, and 66.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 41.3% of her break-point opportunities (105 of 254).
- Including hard courts only, Linette has converted 43.1% of her break-point chances (56 of 130).
Linette Recent Performances
- Linette was eliminated by Belinda Bencic (3-6, 1-6) on July 7 in the round of 32s of the Wimbledon (her last tournament).
- In her three matches in London, Linette played an average of 21.7 games per match.
- Linette was victorious in 72.7% of her service games and 31.3% of her return games in London.