Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Victoria Azarenka vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Victoria Azarenka (-170)||Aliaksandra Sasnovich (+135)|
In the Round of 32 of the Bett1open on Tuesday, Aliaksandra Sasnovich (ranked No. 70) meets Victoria Azarenka (No. 19).
Azarenka vs. Sasnovich Matchup History
- Azarenka and Sasnovich have gone head to head one time in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the BNP Paribas Open, and Azarenka was the victor 6-3, 6-4.
- Azarenka and Sasnovich have played two sets versus each other, and Azarenka has won all of them.
- Azarenka and Sasnovich have played 19 total games against each other, with Azarenka winning 12 and Sasnovich seven.
- Sasnovich and Azarenka have played each other one time, averaging 19 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Azarenka has played 23 total matches with a 53.9% game winning percentage. She averages 21.4 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- Through two matches on grass courts this year, Azarenka averages 19.5 games per match and 9.8 games per set with a 46.2% game winning percentage.
- Azarenka has a 68.4% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (171 service games won out of 250) and a 38.8% return game winning percentage (94 return games won out of 242).
- Azarenka is 14-for-19 in service games on grass courts (winning 73.7%) and 4-for-20 in return games (20.0%).
- Azarenka is 91-for-204 on break points (44.6%) which ranks 114th.
- Azarenka has won 33.3% of break points on grass so far this year (three out of nine, to rank 76th).
Azarenka Recent Performances
- In the the Libema Open, Azarenka’s last tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 2-6 by No. 152-ranked Ashlyn Krueger on June 14 in the round of 16 round.
- In her two matches in Rosmalen, Azarenka played an average of 19.5 games.
- Azarenka won 14 of 19 service games (73.7%) in Netherlands along with four of 20 return games (20%).
- Sasnovich has played 23.5 games per match in her 22 matches so far this year across all court types.
- On grass, Sasnovich has played four matches this year, totaling 19.8 games per match while winning 57.0% of games.
- Sasnovich has won 34.4% of her return games this year, and 62.0% of her service games.
- On grass, Sasnovich has won 67.5% of her service games and 46.2% of her return games.
- Sasnovich has converted 60 of 125 break points overall (48.0%), and is 155th in break points won.
- On grass, Sasnovich has converted 17 of 37 break points (45.9%).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of her most recent tournament (the Libema Open), Sasnovich was eliminated 1-6, 6-7 by No. 26-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova on June 17.
- Sasnovich played four matches in Rosmalen, averaging 19.8 games.
- In Netherlands, Sasnovich claimed 27 of 40 service games (67.5%) and 18 of 39 return games (46.2%).