Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zhuoxuan Bai vs. Daria Kasatkina Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daria Kasatkina (-475)||Zhuoxuan Bai (+340)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup featuring No. 12-ranked Daria Kasatkina versus No. 117 Zhuoxuan Bai.
Bai vs. Kasatkina Matchup History
- Bai and Kasatkina have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Through 15 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Bai has played 21.3 games per match. She won 52.0% of them.
- In her seven matches on hard courts over the past year, Bai has played 20.4 games per match.
- Bai has won 38.3% of her return games and 63.2% of her service games over the past year.
- Bai has been victorious in 59.5% of her service games on hard courts and 31.8% of her return games over the past 12 months.
Bai Recent Performances
- Bai beat Tamara Korpatsch 1-6, 7-6, 6-1 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In her previous tournament (the China Open), Bai was defeated by Katie Boulter 2-6, 2-6 on September 28, in the qualification round 1.
- In Beijing, Bai’s one match included 16 games on average.
- Kasatkina has played 20.4 games per match in her 57 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 31 matches this year on hard courts, Kasatkina has played 20 games per match and won 49.5% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Kasatkina has won 59.8% of her games on serve, and 46.7% on return.
- On hard courts, Kasatkina has won 43.8% of her return games and 55.4% of her service games.
- Kasatkina has converted 267 of 543 break points overall (49.2%), and is 178th in break points won.
- Kasatkina has converted 134 of 277 break points on hard courts (48.4%), and is 155th in break points won.
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- Kasatkina beat Timea Babos 6-1, 7-6 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- Kasatkina was taken down by No. 37-ranked Xinyu Wang 4-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, the China Open, on October 3.
- Kasatkina participated in two matches in Beijing, and she averaged 24 games per match.
- Kasatkina won 60.9% of her service games and 24% of her return games in Beijing.